Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dreary day, back in the store and depressed!!

Usually I never get depressed...and after having 8 days off...feeling full of life and happy, I certainly shouldnt be depressed. BUT....being thrown brutally back into reality of my life in the STORE and back into the UNITED STATES and winter, is like being thrown naked into ice water after sitting in a sauna for an hour or two.
Phone calls from ATVANTA bank, who didnt yet get their check form the Credit Coard COnsolidators....who began calling me 8 in the morning...and at least 7 or 8 times more......saying the call is being recorded..finally after the third time, i said, its being recorded...good, go to hell and go fuck yourself....this is harrassment....it continue all day until 6.
Atvanta Bank raised my rate of interest to 32 percent after the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center....business in this area was at a standstill and NO ONE paid their card for a few months...so we get horribly punished finantially becuase of the attack...that was either planned by CHENEY and BUSH, oar who at least, let it happen, purposely,m or by stupidity....but, being a Conspirisy person, I really belive it was created to get all Americans to accept another Iraqi war...out of revenge for attacking us...
JUst think about it....where were all the planes that were supposed to be in the air to protect us. Do you really think Washington DC would be left un-attended ? So you thing that the PArt of the Pentagon that was attacked was only co-incidently empty of all people and paperwork....it was under renovation....and no one really saw a plane there..only a few doctored photoshopped images.....and one of them showed any WINGS of the plane, that wouuld have had to be sheared off.,,,and the hole in the building was very small....the top floor was there ,as was the bottom...it looked like a missle hit...and that is what I think it was...a missle, from an airforce base only a few miles away.
Back the the state of affairs here..John and Richy et all, did a wonderful job while I was gone, delivering, picking up and buy and selling....The store looked good. And I was proud of all of them..
Another thing I was depressed over was that somehow, and we still can not pin point when and how, but when we went to put the card from the camera into the computer....it registered empty..All photos were lost. 500 of them...some of them were beyond awesome and there were some video shorts...the memories in my mind will not belost however, but I cannot plug my brain intot the computer and bring the fantastic images upon the screen or print them out. SOmewhere in Mexico, on Eddies computer, he had tried to download them..and hopefull he has them, will mail them to my on a disc. I was saddened and yet not angry...I didnt have a fit, or start blaming anyone.....and that is a sign, that my trip was theraputic.....I remain calm>!!!
Today was dismal, few people in, and I must have had a bit of jet lag and just plain tierdness. As yesterdays blog ended....I got back to the house from the 3 hour trip into asshole nowhere....and another 3 hours back, that turned into 6 or 7 hours back under a starry starry moonlit night.I think s might have slept for an hour and half, when I awoke ..and started the trip to the airport...
Eddie was awake, and soon George(his cousin) and another guy whose name I cant remember) arrived and they all went with me to the airport.. I was sad to leave Eddie, Sad to leave Mexico, and sadder to have to return...the the same old grind, where laughter is not a common thing and most people dont smile. Customers think they are entitled to special deals, especially the very rich...and have some Papal or other dispensation to say what ever they want, be insulting...and we do not have the right to return the same behaviour.. I guess, since John has more patience than me, he can handle and even sell more than me....where as, I will not kiss their ass....well, unless they are very cute...and that is another story!

On one of the almost daily trips on a highway, that becomes a bumpy road, we passed a litle village called PALO GACHO!! I asked Eddie what Palo GACHO MEANS...and he said it means "UGLY STICK" We were driving thru ugly stick.....that is the place where the famous ugly stick comes from..when people say He looked so bad, he was beaten by the "ugly stick" Soon after we drove thru, we stopped for gas....two bus loads of people got off and formed a huge line for the bathrooms. This was not a pretty bunch of people..they were really all extremely scary .....so I made a joke to EDDIE..."Do you Know where they all come from?" He asked back "PALO GACHO" and i said thats right and we broke out into laughter.....We were on the same wavelength.
So for a few days..when we saw a person who waas very unattractive, all we had to ask was"DO YOU KNOW WHERE THEY WERE FROM?" and we would howl.....We saw a lot of people from PALO GACHO!

On GOOD FRIDAY, all good Catholics still do not eaT MEAT IN MEXICO....EDS MOM MADE SOME MEAT TACOS FOR BREAKFAST... then we went down the block to visit Abuela(grandmother)....of course, we had to sit down and eat there too...She made, a traditional Good Friday breakfast....a bowl of cut up fresh sardines and eggs...with a side order of tacos...soft and home made. This was my least favoarite of anything I had in Mexico....and yet, I ate it all, not to offend Aubela... I put on a lot of hot sauce, which masked the fishy flavor...and then drank a lot to put out the fire. I told her they were delicioso (very delish)..and although I love fish..scrambled eggs and fishy fish, just doest cut it for me. But these humble people deserve super respect..and compliments for their sincere hospitality....They treated me just like family...and I felt very welcome, and happy and honored to be there. Eddie invited me into his family, and Invited them into my heart and prayers.

No comments: