Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Got Into Someones pants!!!! SOUL Food in CT...etc

Tonight, while getting my clothes together for my trip to MEXICO, Juan asked me if I am taking the pants that he bought me for XMAS. I said, NO!! They dont fit.....when I tried them in December.....I couldnt remotely get them on and close them...I thought it was an inpossibilty forever.
Well, I got on the scale, and the weight of 222 in December was about 204..that is 18 pounds...well, I said I would try the pants, but no way would it fit.ITS SO NICE TO BE WRONG. THEY NOW FIT.....THEY WERE 38", MY OTHER PANTS WER 40 AND TIGHT...SO i LOST TWO INCHES... IF I CAN KEEP UP THE DIET FOR ANOTHER THREE WEEKS. mAYBE I CAN THEN GET INTO A 36.....AND ANOTHER MONTH..MAYBE A 34....aT LEAST NOW THERE IS HOPE AND I HAVE AN IDEA OF HOW TO DIET.....

tODAY MIKE AND I SET FORTH ON THE TRIP TO NORWALK CONN...TO GET MY PASSPORT RENEWED..WE WERE OVER AN HOUR EARLY, AND LOOKED FOR A PLACE TO EAT...THE TOWN OF NORWALK IS DEPRESSED... MANY MANY STORES ARE EMPTY....WE FINALLY FOUND AN OPEN SUBWAY....and I ae a sandwhich which was tasty, and supposedly only 300 calories.
ALthough logic has it that the sand which must be double that.. If one piece of bread is 100 calories, how can a 6"wheat bread roll,with a little turkey and ham..together be 300? Well, they threw on some tomatoe, lettuce, jalapenas, and onions...and it was good!!!
Next door was a soul food place called JEFF's...the sign on the door said it was ZAGAT Rated.......and the aroma wafting out was incredible.....
After I completed all of the procedures...we left, but I forgot to visit the mens room.....so, when we got into the car..I said to MIKE< I better make a pit stop before we get on the highway...so....we went to JEFF's to use their restroom....when we walked in, we were face to face with all the food...Cafeteria style..we were staring down at all kinds of ribs, freind chicken, pulled pork, various pork chops, freind and blacken cat fish and other fish, crab cakes, Collard greens, mac and cheese, friesm corn bread...and the list goes on.....I wanted to try something.....the least fattening seemed to be the pulled pork....and collard greens.
and a diet coke....We walked into the back and there was JEFF!!!! Getting a little stage ready for a jazz band, which plays nitely....The place must really ROCK..The food was incredible....I didnt eat the complmentary corn bread...(I did seak a little taste....a bite, and it was relaly good) Jeff came over to our table and asked where we were from, and we talked for 20 min. He offered MIke a drink free, and wanted me to try his crab cakes....which i said, I would be back for on FRIDAY>

Two weeks back, when the Earthquake devastaed Haiti, and 200,000 people died,and thousands lay injured and dying, and hungry, and in shock, the EVIL EVIL man PAT ROBERTSON (The Born AGAIN hypcritical multimillionaire..said that the HAITIANS deserved this because they signed a pack with the Devil...years before when they got their freedom from the FRENCH...here is my commentary: love all the idiots who have to quote the bible for everything....The bible was written by ignorant old men, 5000-2000 years ago. they had no knowledge of medicine, dna, genetics,psychology....they knew not of very much....and we are supposed to listen to that crap, while we are flying around MARS taking pictures???
Robertson is an evil idiot, who lays claim to fame and fortune, but manipulating people in the name of this ficticious GOD. who would kill 200,000 people, and make millions more suffer? This is no GOD I want anypart of.
Robertson, Oral Roberts, JIm Baker and his wife, Jimmy Swaggart, and even Billy Graham, are all snake oil salesmen of one kind or another....They know you mention GOD, its a good way to make people listen and cough up money. Why some of them have done some good, they became very rich and very crooked. Some just didnt get caught.

PAINFUL POEM
how do you say no
when you know
its the wrong decision to give
what they say they need
when they feed
on the negative
and fill their veins
with venom
that calms their soul
temporarily
and calms their pain
numbs their brain

How do you say no,
when you know
the answer lies in understanding
chemisty
of the body
chemistry of the mind
chemisty of the soil
that grows the flowers
that produce the powers
to ease the illness
destroy the ego
the body
and your dreams

No comments: