Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feb25

A few of my freinds had some kind of flu symptoms.....one had it for one day, and a few others for many days...so I said to
myself....How lucky I was to not have any colds, flus. pr bronchitus this year....so by the morning...I was sneezing....by evening a runny nose...but I was not feeling sixk at all...i thought it was an allergy.....24 hours later, it turned into a headache for two days...and today.....it entered my chest..... I think that when I mentioned how lucky I was not to get sick this year.....I should have crossed myself(had Ibeen Catholic) and put out two fingers and said "maloccio" the evil eyes, and said in YIDDISH " a kineahurra) (the evil eye in YIDDISH)..but I didnt....and I must have woken up the evil spirits that give out the flu. I must have used up enough toilet paper and tissues, that a forest somewhere is being torn down to replace it..
Tonight I had the worst meal in a restaurant...in my entire life.....at a ALl you can eat buffet, that used to be CHINESE....but when I enteres tonight, the people behind the countger were LATINO,....the bar to the right....was filled with LATINOS, all male....hanging out... The waitresses were all LAtino....and the food....had very little that was CHINESE anymore..... I cannot figure out what some of the dishes were.... There were round little things covered with greenish sauce...I thought it might be an entire small red potatoe....It turned out...(OMG) it was an avocado pit....why in hell was that in the tray???with three others> I didnt ask... Eeverything was cold....but must have been out all day. The broccoli and beef....well, the beef was paper thin and turned black and hard. Most other dishes were dry and brown around the edges....The shrimp were soaking in water and didnt taste good. There were big bones in a greasy broth....with mostly fat and not meat. I have no idea what it was. There were other mystery meats.....dried out spare ribs that were cold. There was some kind of pancake with stuff inside? The only thing that was almost oak was salmon...NOthing tasted good. NOTHING....well, the tea was oki. Even the choc and vanilla pudding, flan and coconut flan were tastless...... It was 12.00 that have been better throwing it down the toilet.....Do not eat in SPring VAlley at the NEW COUNTRY BUFFET......the only thing that is good..is that they keep the rodent population down.

No comments: