Wednesday, February 11, 2009

obamarules

Obama really is living up to his promises....He has really trying with all his might..to make change.....The best thing he did is the open town hall meetings..when people (unrehearsed and un scripted..... When a woman adressed him...with her problems..that she is living in a car with her kids, and needs a roof over her head, a kitchen and a bath room...... Obama said the right things, how he is tgrying to help her and all people like her, then....he told her to see his "people" after the meeting was over....then suddenly, even after saying the right thing, I think he reached his heart and he walked over to her....put his arms around her and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. I think he was visiably moved by her....She was begging the president for help, and the nation saw this and his body language of real compassion...and dont think I didnt have tears in my eyes.
Today one of the JEWISH NEwspapers (magazines)called me to rerun my ad.....I havent changed it in over a year....I said change it?? OK....hmmm. How about Obama wearing a yarmulka and talis(prayer shawl) and payess (those very Jewish Curls the men have).....maybe a black hat and long coat...saying yes we can (have a sale)
I was joking....I told the ad man that I was joking becuase it would probably offend all the Hassidics and orthodox....to my surprise he said. I am Orthodox and I think its veryh funny and catchy....so....My Next ad will have Barrack Obamawitz advertising my chachkas and furniture....and he will have all the acoutremont of a Hassid....

No comments: