Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentinesday

So everyone has a heart on today. Hmmmm. I had not problem buying a little something for DOtty my loyal friend who helps out in the store, feeds Buddydog,...and I think is passionately in love with him... But the others in the store....what to get them. One doesnt get macho LAtinos and others Flowers or candy...not that they dont like them...it just isnt accepted in our culture. SO, instead of buying a cake with a heart on it...or an assortment of cupcakes.....I racked my brain.. Eddie and Juan like SHRIMP.... Sauce is red..So I am making a heart shaped platter of cooked large shrimp..covered witha red sauce.
Strawberries are red and heart shaped...and they boys love Strawberries...and I know they love chocolate...So I bought both....a cup of chocolate that gets microwaved....and they can dip their own strawberries in it.... Its a hands on gift..and tasty......
Glen is a vegetarian....so I bought him round Veggie Burgers...

No comments: