Saturday, December 26, 2009

New Poem(unedited) Avatar in my mind

Its been said
that haunted phrase that circles my head
No good deed goes unpunished
Karma in reverse
perverse
it doesn't make sense
but it holds true too many times
the more you help
extending your hand
extending your heart
playing the role of guardian angel
but not playing
Expecting nothing
no ulterior motives
punishment always comes
sooner or later
in some form, usually unexpected
painful
after a while
we expect the unexpected
betrayal
we get robbed of diginity
robbed of our emotions
even robbed material objects
but we never learn
we cant just say no
to someone in need
we dont heed our inner voice
we seem to have no choice
We are the Red Cross of the soul
the last line of defense of those poor souls
who have no one else to turn to
when they fall down
and then strike us back
when they can stand alone
and then turn against

I couldnt get the movie out of my mind all day. The beauty of it.......and the message still haunts me. I would ask everyone do do themselves a favor and see it, best in 3d....In a way, its like a dream......with the most fabulous colors, and flaora and fauna....It shows the genious of mankind, and the curelty also. I dont want to ruin it by giving anything away.

Business was ok today....but I am not greedy, but would love to have days to take in a real lot to catch up on bills.

No comments: