Thursday, December 17, 2009

A very strange COUS COUS recipe,Too many Santas

The day itself was very ordinary.....a bunch of HAssidics came from Brooklyn. Very nice people, who just came to eat my heart out. I asked 45dollars for an item, they offer tne dolalrs. I ignored them, and turned them over to JOHN, who has the patience of a saint. They prices everything in the store that looked like a candlestick,sconce or small gold mirror and chairs. They ended up driving me crazy, even though JOhn had the pleasure of their company....and three screaming children.They bought nothing...... Luckily, there were other people in the store who were buying things....which calmed me down. I still dont understand why people will travel long distances, offered bargains and still keep their wallets locked.

The legend of Santa Claus is wonderful. There was a time that this JEW even belived in him and was very disappointed when I found out that he didnt exist. I had put up a stocking at night....and in the morning, there was stuff in it, but my Grandmother was laughing....and said that...it wasnt Santa but my family....and that SAnta Claus is really a BUBBAMEISER (grandmothers story) or a Bullcrap story) I was very sad.....
But lets get backto reality....if reality is really a concept. How can kids belive in SANTA, when they see him on every street corner, in every advertisement, all over television...and just about everywhere you look. In every deparmtent store...where kids sit on his lap....take photos.....or on the streets collecting money putting it into pots, or ringing bells....or what ever the hell htye do. Theire are thousands of them. So how can you expect kids to belive that there is one real one, that flies around XMAS eve, with a sleigh and a bunch of Reindeer giving out presents......to all the children on that very special eve. If you think that many kids dont get confused..you are wrong....
Last night on the JIMMY FALLON SHow...there was a skit that even offended me..and i rarely get offeneded.....One of the major players from Saturday NIght Live..who is JEWISH Andy Sandberg played the part of Jimmy Fallon's cousin JEWY... YES he was JEWY FALLON, who did a very gay Channuka Jeiwsh Dance with JIMMY, wore a yramulka and had clip on hassidic payes(curls) He did rapping, and I would think the skit more made fun of the holliday than explained it and respected it...I felt disrespected..and you know me..how I make fun of things.... I am sure all the BORN AGAIN ANti Semites must have loved this.I really think it was not funny and in bad taste..
COUS COUS RECIPE...VERY QUICK AND UNUSUAL.... Empty a can of diced tomomatoes into a pottery bowl.Had a tablespoon of dried mint, teaspoon or more of cinnamon, 1/4 cup of catsup, tablespoon of sumac(Persian SPice)(optional) Harrissa(Israeli chilli) tablespoon of dried cilantro,half raw chopped onion,pinch of sugar) two cups of boiled chicken) total time elapsed about 4 or 5 min the most. Microwave for 6 min then pour over cooked cous cous...AMAZING

No comments: