Friday, December 11, 2009

Obama Snubbed me for Chanuka, Me and Tiger Woods

I am furious with BArry...and Michelle,,,,the nerve of them snubbing me..I wasnt invited tot eh party for Chanuka at the WHite HOUSE...I was so excited, to think I was going to play with my Dreydel in the Oval Office......I was bringing home made latkes(potatoe pancakes) with homemade applesauce(a little brown sugar and cinnamon)I brought Chuka gelt for his kids....(the kind with chocolate in them) and for Michelles mother.....well, I really was having trouble finding a gift for her.
People are up in arms that he cut the guest list from last year.......Bush has more Jewish people at his Chanuka party.....I do not think its a big deal......but the media is always looking to start trouble.....again they are making a mountain out of a MATZO ball.

Ok..here is the big news....get ready. I SLEPT WITH TIGER WOODS...yES, HE MAY HAD ALL THE BLONDS...BUT I WAS HIS SECRET........HE LIKES DADDY......AND BELIVE ME
"iTS NO BIG THING" (lolo)

No comments: