Friday, January 8, 2010

ELVIS WOULD BE 75 TODAY, HELPED A GREAT FRIEND, HEALTH ISSUES,

I GUESS ITS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE AND ACCPET THAT "ELVIS" WOULD HAVE BEEN 75 YEARS OLD TODAY. WHAT IS HARDER TO ACCEPT THAT WHEN WE WERE DANCING CLOSE AND INTIMATE TO "LOVE ME TENDER" OR WIGGLING THE TUSH TO "BLUE SUEDE SHOES" WE WERE 12-14....AND ELVIS WAS ONLY 8 YARS OLDER...BUT....THAT WAS 53 YEARS AGO. WE GOT OLDER TOO, NOT JUST ELVIS... THE BEATLES, THOSE STILL ALIVE, WERE ALSO TEENS...AND NOW THEY ARE OLD AND WRINKLES AND STILL SINGING...AND WRITING......THEY TOO GOT OLDER.....AS THEY CHANGED MUSIC FOR THE ENTIURE WORLD

MY DEAR FRIEND BARBARA TOLD ME HER LANDLORD IS 6'8. MEAN, AND UNSTABLE. HE STARTED HARASSING HER, OCMING INTO HER OFFICES, SCARING HER HELP, MAKING THE LADIES CRY, PULLING OUR WIRES TO THE PHONE...THE POLICE IN HER TOWN WOULDNT DO ANYTHING, UNTIL SOMETHING "ILLEGAL" HAPPENED. i DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WOULDNT PUT ON AN OPIRDER OF PROTECTION....MAYBE BECUASE THE LANDLORD IS A RICH PROPERTY OWNER IN THAT TOWN?
Barbara decided to move a while back, but the landloard didnt want to accept loosing his client......so he tried to harass her to get payment of a lease..that was signed, not to him, but subleased to another company, who previously rented there..and went bankrupt. SHe had paid them in advance, and will not pay double the rent...She was afraid this maniac would break in and damge her antiques, and oil paintings, or maybe steal a bunch of stuff...so....we moved her out of there tonight.....and brought a full truck load to her new office.....and now she can rest tonight.... I wasnt able to do very much. Maybe it was the new medication for blood pressure I started today...or there is something getting worse inside.....I barely was able to climb one flight of stairs today at a house call....and then, I started laughing so hard at photos of me photoshopped...by RICH.....I laughed and somehow I got so dizzy I actually collapsed from being dizzy....I thought that I was going to o pass out..but I didint.. I have to figure out how to get these pix on the blog.....you can see them by going to our website www.grannysatticnj.com then go to our new "FUNNY PAGES"

No comments: