Tuesday, January 12, 2010

THE POPE DOEST LIKE"AVATAR", BIG STORE DAY W/WORRY

IT JUST CAME OVER THE TELEVISION....ON THE NEWS...."THE POPE AND THE VATICAN DO NOT LIKE THE MOVIE "AVATAR" TO BASIC,SIMPLISTIC AND LACKS EMOTION" SAID THE POPE.
LISTEN PONTIFF.... A MAN WHO NEVER HAD A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP, WHO SUPPOSEDLY NEVER GOT LAID, WHO ISNT SUPPOSE TO MASTERBATE..... never had a sensual kiss, a massage, a caress...how fucking dare you say the movie lacked emotion....YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT EMOTION IS....YOU ARE LACKING IN IT.... and Herr Pope, you were a member of HITLERS YOUTH....you had an emotionectomy...
Secondly, your Assholiness, the movie was far from simplisitc. If you understood, it was about the large corporations, with military help, invade another place, destroy the enviroment....and kill there people.. It isnt simplisitic, its the truth...and it was all done for profit...GREED. ANd it was also a love story....but what does the POPE know about love.....? I have to words for him......get real, another two words, "lighten up", heres more" get a grip, and "shut up"..and I dont want to hear any more about what GOD wants, or GOD says is moral or not... If he is talking with GOD....there is medication to stop the voices.

Today I had a customer who came to buy the most expensive single item I have ever sold. I decided to sacrifice something of great value, to catch up on back taxes, etc.....The man, came in with a certified check...a very handsome sum. John didnt come to work today, and I had asked JOhn to hid the painting...I didnt want anyone else to even know where it was. Just John and ME... But, John forgot to tell me where he hid it..He had it in one hiding place, but forgot to tell me he moved it...so I was going crazy, looking for it...after 30 min, I started thinking it was stolen.....and the paranoia was great...but I also know John, he is efficent in hiding things....and it should be there...Then the "boys" started searching...and finally found it. But not before I started get heart palpatations....and although, my pressure didnt go up.(it was normal tonight)....
Sarah Palin signed up with FOX NEWS...... that they could possibly have that moron on television....she is no articulate, has no knowledge of history, geography, the arts,.....She would have to read her lines written by others....sort of ROnald Regan like, although she is less articulate and intelligent that old RONNIE....or even GEOGE BUSH....another moron.....who was put at the helm of this great nation....God forbid that any decision making was actually done by them. She is the ultimate joke.

No comments: