Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Leftovers, blog readers, PSEG ASSHOLES,etc

Yesterday two customers told me that tey enjoy the blog....GOOD...since I havent figured out how to put a counter on this blog,I have no idea if anyone ever reads it...when AOL sponsered my blog.....there was a counter and there were a lot of people reading and making comments...but AOL abrubtly canceled all blogs....and my readership must have declined..... But when 2 people in one day said they enjoyed it...it is a bit of inspiration to continue.. Now....I rarely correct the mistakes and spelling....doest it rally matter. Will correct spelling feed the hungry, house the homeless, or heal the inferm. NO!! So why bother.? And i usually write the blog somewhere between 1 and 3 in the morning, with toothpicks keeping my eyelids open.
I wrote an editorial,about the AVATAR MOVIE.....someone from the Washington POST wrote that AVATAR was about WHite man saving the minotiry....and put down the minority,while elevating white man.....I was offended that the RACE card was pulled on a perfectly obvious and delightful movie... So I wrote my editorial...that it was only symbolic of The MIltary Industrial complex, invading other countries to steal their natural resources, while disregarding the fact they were destroying the environment, and killing the wildlife and inhabitants. The COmpany offered a parapalygic soldier an operation if he would help them decieve the NAVI cratures so they could mine their country....the operation should have been paid for by the ARMY, but the message here is also blatant..that we do not take care of our soldiers. The Race Card is not an issue in this movie...
The Editor called me today to thnak me for writing the letter and that it will be printed.
LEFT OVERS: Here are a few recipes that I created from Leftovers from NEW YEARS EVE, I made a great salad dressing from left over whole crannberry relish(w/tangerine skin cooked into it) I made a salad dressing of fresh garlic,olive oil,soy sauce, and apple cider vinegar....and added a few table spoons of the cranberry relish... Then I addeld two table spoons of this into a ripe half of avocado....... YOu can make a thinner dressing for salad out of it...using a little more oil,vinegar and water.
I took a few cups of cubed turkey,can of sliced mushrooms, can of Musrrom soup, half and half, salt, fresh ground pepper, half of a green or red pepper or jarred pimento, two table spoond cooking sherry, pinch of celery seeeds.....and two table spoons or more of the cranberry relish....cook on very slow flame until thickened.. Serve on noodles or rice...
PSEG are the quintessential assholes. They changed their computer system, and somehow our name of the business was no longer associated with GRANNYS....a bill was sent to another business in our building...it wasnt paid and they shut off our gas today...The shut off guy asked questions that I didnt have an answer for....but we have been paying that bill for 8 years...JOhn had to go down to HACKENSACK to re register our name.....and pay a bill, sent to another adress.

No comments: