Wednesday, January 6, 2010

PSEG SUCKS/ON PHONE ALL DAY, SPECIAL RAVIOLI,BUSINESS

I Started calling PSEG about 8 in the morning, trying to reach them to turn on the GAS....we have no heat...and it was not our fault. i called, and got a menu...after ten minutes, the automatic voice said that there is a 2 minute wait...a woman got on, and couldnt find my account. Tried to explain...she put me on hold....and never came back
called again, repeated process and then there was a ten minute wait, and I was disconected. A few more tries....I finally got another live person who said her supervisor would call back. HE DID !! a few Hours later. He (MIKE) said someone would be out today. NO one showed. AT 5, I started calling again, only to be be more frustrated. I tried to access PSEG on the computer..after signing up....which took 20 min....I wrote a scathing letter...only to get a message that they computer system wasnt working....
My sister called , and she spoke to someone who called her back and said, since she wasnt the owner he couldnt talk to her. She called again, spoke to someone else and said she was the owner..and they said they would call back...they didnt.!!! She called again and someone did call back and promised to be her about 12midnight, which it is now......Then a supervosor called who was supposed to call me back 5 hours ago and apologiged,.....now in reality...why would I even be in my store, at 11:30 in 20 degree weather...Waiting for that assholes call???? I explained again and again....he put me on hold and finallly I hung up. He called back to say, he called another supervisor....and that someone would be here at midnight...Well seems that 2 crews are on the way....lets see if any show????

Special Ravioli recipe.... Make your favorite dough... using a crimper cut the dough to your size, either square or half round(that might make it a perogi?) But here its the filling I am concerned with:

Shrimp and SPinach(with variations)

Prepare spinach fresh or frozen and drain really dry. Chop and saute in butter and garlic and drain again. Add shrimp chopped to small pieces. Salt and pepper

VARIATIONS: WHEN COOKING IN BUTTER, ADD FINELY CHOPPED ONION OR SHALLOTS OR SCALLIONS OR CHIVES

aDD TO THE ABOVE: CAPERS, CHOPPED WATERCHESTNUTS, PINOLI NUTS ( your choice or all)

Add curry power to the butter when cooking the spinach

Add fresh ginger, and or lemon grass when cooking spinach.....

So above you have a basic recipe, that has many different tastes, with a slight addition.....make sure before you fill the ravioli, you squees as much liquid out of the mixture..

You can substitutre many other things for the shrimp. MUSHROOMS,Lobster,real or faux crabmeat, various poultry or meats...

12:14, and PSEG has not showed yet...I am not surprised...I know that they are overwhelmed in this weather...and this economy...lots of shut offs and turn ons...but my dilema is a computer snafu..not a finantial one.

No comments: