Monday, January 11, 2010

GOOD CARDIAC NEWS, FIRST DIET DAY, FEELING GOOD New Writing

tHE FOLLOW IS NOT A POEM, IT IS RANDOM THOUGHTS i WROTE LAST NIGHT AFTER 3AM IN THE MORNING...I DIDNT CORRECT SPELLING, GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING..ITS THE FIRST DRAFT..AND THAT IS THE WAY i LIKE TO SHARE THINGS..AS IT CAME FORM THE DEPTS OF THE CRANIUM....

Some times I wonder
if any poems are left inside
more words of wisdom
to share with the world
or have I said it all.
But thinking logically
the amount of information
subtleties of situation
politics, religions and human nature
feelings of the heart
There are probably a million more verses
that could be written
about different or the same subjects
with a different viewpoint
a different angle
and maybe when I am in different moods
my attitude
might be changeable
rearrangeable

And sometimes lately I do not think
my mind is resting
testing is I can slow down somewhat
take it easy
and get the weight of the world
off my shoulders
My middle initial is A
But not Atlas
and the world is giving me bursitis

I often think now if the days are numbered
and have to rush to get all the poems
and all of the brain
otr of my brain and down on paper,
as if the world is in mortal danger
if I do not finish my work

I think the work of peoets and philosophers
will never be done.
All the poems, and books and words collectively
is one giant work
A Collection of the THOUGHTS OF MAN
They do not have to all agree
but they preresent the human mind and its limitations.

There are others writing simultaneously with me,
and those who wrote in Ancient Greek
Latin, Hebrew..and other languages from the past
Much more eloquentnt could ever hope to write.
But I write for everyone to read and understand

Human nature has not changed since the time
of CAve man
Language, and civilization and technology has
but the basic motivations
Are the same. The basic needs of food and shelter
Procreation, recreations
Pleasure seeking, greed, ""me first attitude" are no different
never will be.....unless, our DNA can somehow change
and there is a delete button on the genes and helix
And then this brings us to the next question
and subject of another poem
should we toy with genetics.
or leave well enough alone.

I went to the DR...who said my blood pressure is low....becuase the new medication is working so much better than the old one that I have been on for 20 years....the only problem, I have developed a cough..and realized, that it isnt from a cold, flue, or allergy...but its a reaction to the new meds.. I check on the computer for side effect...and yep, one of them for this medication is a cough, and other respiration problems. But, I wil go with it to see if it might go away. Or cut the dose....it is working really well, I hadnt cut out the other meds....and...that is why I felt tired and weak..and almost past out FRIDAY......I cut back on two other pills and I feel pretty good. I am wondering if the othe pills were making me feel tired and foggy....I felt somehow more alert today, that I havent felt in a long time..

Today, I dieted. NOt actually counting calories, but I had a few bowls of the famous cabbage soup, very delicious and almost devoid of calories.... I had one diet yourgut, one apple, a little tuna on an english muffin, and a diet frozen dinner. I think its less than 1000 calories... ANd drank water......and I didnt feel bloated after eating.....DR wwants me to loose 45 pounds....OY

No comments: