Monday, April 13, 2009

Bob is stable,I might be sick, Hollywood People were here..NEW STUFF

The report from the hospital was that BOB was no better nor worse....but when I went tonight, I spoke with the nurse...and..they said he is now only on 50% oxygen and 50% breathing on his own...this is a good step, although he is still on 2 antibiotics to make sure, all foreign bodys cant grow. I didnt wake him...but his color seemed better....
When I left the IC, I walked into the Cafe where the boys were waiting for me. I ordered a hamburger and soup. Soon after I downed the soup, which was delicious...Eddie said I was turning red...a condition, that has been happening lately ..usully noticed after I eat LOBSTER. But there was no loberster in the Spinach soup...and I wasnt sure, that I do have any lobster allergy? From the hospital we went to home depot. I started feeling dizzy, and then EDDIE say my face was reder and now my ears turned red. I felt very strange.....dizzy...warm. NOW, most of that sensation has passed. When I returned from HOME DEPOT....I took my Blood pressure and if the machine is right, it was 144 over 88..although, 5 minutes prior..it was 165/115 ...was too high...but I think I took it incorrectly...the first numbers of 144/88 is more realistic. But something is triggering these face reddening and warming condition?
Glen sent down two people who visited him in the MAHWAH Store....they bought up a small storm and then told me she was an actress...not famous, and had been on Seinfeld twice, and "MY NAME IS EARL" and other such programs...
I have been doing a bit of JEWISH Geaneology.....and have found a Lubman whose family suffers from stomach problem like we do....he says its genetic....I am waiting for answer to questions I sent him....and if it is so genetic...then I have found an offshoot of our family... Colitis, IBS and other stomach tuchis diseases....are something we have in common..... MAybe we can buy toilet paper in bulk....Nexium in bulk...start a family foundation...who knows.

No comments: