Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hospital scare,Pizza Secrets,Business nonsense, Closure

The entire day was filled with a lot of nonsense...too many phone calls that lead to nothing....A house call where I told them we would come onl if we canbuy something..and when we got there they lied saying...we cant sell anything til the will is probated...(which might be true) and another house call just as fruitfull,as they arent moving for months..(so why bother the shit out of us now) If you detect a bit of hostility in my tone, you are damn right!!!!
Another dealer(of sorts) rummaged thru some of my stuff and always offers half of what I want, andnever buys anything lately....This is the one that schleps himself into the store...on a walker. He is this super macho guy, that is scared shitless to have a hip replacement, yet suffers horribly in pain..... I more or less thru him out a month ago... but as they say hessssssssssssss back!
I went to see BOB tonight...and outside of his door was MY DR...who is such a mench...a cool, very nice man....we schmoozed for 5 min.....then I walked into BOBS room and got a terrible shock! There was a sick lady in his bed......For a moment I thought i was in the wrong room, peeked my head outside...NO, this was 4134..
OH NO....he must have died, and no one called me. I was in a panic....I went to thenurses station....(non of which were born in this country-this is not a racist statement.;...just an observation) I asked where Robert Generker was.....and held my breathe, afraid he might have passed away....
"OH, we moved him last night.....to 3124: WHEW!!! I was relived.......and went down the hall.. He was now in a semi private room....(musch cheaper) He introduce dme to a freind of his.....the conversation went on to her highschool reunion, from SAINT MARY"S in Passaic.....which led me to ask her her age 68.....one year older ..so she must have gone to school with MARYANN Kasica...with whom I went to FAIRLEIGH DICKENSON.. SHe was amazed that I new her they were friends....then PAt sat, so sad she died of a brain tumor......... I chocked up, for I was looking for her all over the world...on the internet for years....She was an actress and writer in California and married to MIKE SHEPS who wrote the first disaster movie...AIRPORT.
So, now my messages to her must wait......and I hope for quie a long time.
YOu know, since Obmam took over.....I have less crap to write about..I used to love to write and trash George BUSH. ALl I can say right now..with ot a boring news analysis, that we must give OBAMAM an dhis cohorts enought time and support to make his ideas work. I truly like the man. and hope he deserves my faith in him.

Pizza secrets" make delicious pizza out from cheap crappy frozne ones. I bought a pile of CELESTE brand pizzas for $1.00 each on sale.. 10-for 10-$...This is how you canturn them qujickly into a delicious meal or appetizers:

sprinkle them with extra virgin olive oil, fresh or powered garlic...and then in recipe one put spagehti sauce of your choice on top...flatten with a spoon and heat according to directions.
2) sprinkle the olive oil, garlic, cottage or riggota cheese, and chopped fronzen spinach,,(you can use spaghetti sauce or not)
3)Always ad the oilive oil and garlic..then sauteed mushrooms and onions or green or red pepper of your choice....tomatoe sauce....
4( add olive oil,garlic, cheese, sauce and peperoni, or sausage, or strips of bacon,
5) Be created...add olive oil,garlic and then just about anything you like..and then top all of them with grated parmigiana cheese.. Microvae for 4 minutes and serve..

IDEA?????This is added, written in the middle of the night....got up to pee, and sat down here....Unless they alread have it??? why dont they make a computer for blind people... They can type and somehow...the words pop up on a screen that can be felt....a film that gets pushed out from behind...three dimentially. Now these letters are one dimentional...but the invention would make them 3d...and could be felt.....maybethey already have it..who knows? But you cant blame me for thinking....

No comments: