Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bob returns,Glen is sick, Business is still dead,

Bob has returned to us from his fantasyland, dream like state...of captivity in a 747 filled with Steif stuffed toys...held in slavery and forced to clean the airplane by pirates, druglords and terrorists. We didnt know if his mind was really gone, or it was the pain killers that were talking.
Bobs friend Lee called and told me he was 100% lucid. We were running around the store all day, wondering where all the business went, when around 3, the phone rang. I said that is BOB. Why I said that, I have no idea...he doenst even have a phone in his room, and was hooked up to all kinds of wires, tubes, and gadgets. Who ever answered the phone said, "Its BOB" and it was. He made 100% sense.....He thanked me for saving his life.... the DRs told him that I had insisted that He go to the hospital and called 911. He said "I owe you...a lot...for my life" I said "you do not owe me anything....that is what friends are for ....I am sure you would have done the same for me." The dialogue was emotional, and tears rolled down my eyes onto my cheeks. They were ,I guess, tears of joy... like ones you get when at a wedding, or when Obama won the election,,or when BUSH gave his final farwell:tears of JOY..
The AOL news is really disgusting.....The capitalized on a teacher sending home a bag of "poo" with a kid who couldnt control himself....THIS IS HOW DESPERATE AND LOW THEY HAVE BECOME TO REPORT THE NEWS. iS THAT nEWS? Do I care? Do you care... Other great NEWS stories is about a father tatooing his child with a gang Tatoo... Another story about a 12 year old killing a baby... What about all the good things that happen, or how People die daily from hunger, and lack of medicine or become homelwss becuase our last administration robbed the entire country..and permitted abuse of the system.
Glen is home, and seems quite sick. He is gong today to the DR......I hope there isnt another BOB story brewing. Its now been three days he is sick.....another stubborn person who is waiting to go to the DR....and has dogs at home.... So far, it seems like a virus... Hope nothing more.
Susan Boyle, the Scottish singing sensation....is getting some flack. They are saying in the media that SIMON new about her....prior to the TV show...he was well aware how fabulous she was... and it was a set up.....for her to wow the world...and get International overnight fame..so that when he produces her record..it will be a multi million dollar hit overnight. They media is pissing on her parade already...but personally, she ..is what they make her out to be....a ugly duckling, who never got laid, with a powerful voice...who does deserve world wide attention. I dont care if SIMON is pretending he didnt know how good she was. SO WHAT. I do not mind being fooled, when it is inocuous. She made us laugh, then cry with joy (here I go again with crying for joy)...Let the critics worry about how the Pharmaceutical companis are ripping us off and charging 20 dollars for a pill that cost two cents.....that is something to write about....

No comments: