Friday, April 3, 2009

Bruchetta SOUP recipe....Yenta from HELL

Lets get rid of a Yenta first....I saw her from a distance....an Orange skirt with white flowers..that draped down to her white sneakers...a real fashion plate...Her wig was pretty good...and her voice, remind me of when someone with long nails, scratches a black board..it makes one tuchis feel cold and squinch up...and an electric shock of minimal proportions went up my spine...and she continue to talk and kvetch and moan....and the electric chick, and squinching continued for a half an hour.
This yenta came to buy a desk.....said she can spend 1000 dollars.....but she continue to look at desks that were 3500,4500, and 5000... Ones that were in her price range were all ugly, the wrong style, the wrong color, not good enough and a list of other negativities.....(if that is a word) She kept on insisting that I give her one of the high price desks for her price. When I explained I couldnt...she got snide,and nasty. I said that I sold 4 desks in 4 days..and desks are our number one seller.."SHe nastily said "I am so happy for you" Then this work of art started on oriental rugs. She wanted me to move ten pieces of furniture(one of them filled with 100 pieces of cut glass)...so she could see a large rug....which would be too expensive, or too worn, or too red...or too someting or not enough something..she really expected me to move half the store to buy a rug for 100 bucks......she wouldnt let up being obnoxious. JOHN knows her and I asked him to handle her....then she went to the MAHWAH store and conned GLEN to sell her a bunch of rugs for 200 dollars...I wonder what she stole???? She told GLEN I am not a nice person....but she twice, tried to invite me for PASSOVER. I kindly said I am going to my sisters house. I thanked her... But I am sure, if I went to her house, I wold be in jail for something. If not putting the world YENTACIDE on the books, I would have gagged her with a ham hock, or a pile of bacon....that I had smuggled in...I would have replaced the lamb bone on the seder plate with a pig bone, and the parsley with poison ivy!!
She is a manipulative lady..that although she doenst like me, would have me to her house for the holidays...to then bargain me down on stuff in the store. John says I know her....and dont recognize her...that she gained a lot of weight.....I wonder if mymemory is getting that bad. that I cannt recognize people....well, speaking of memory....John asked me to sign two checks yesterday.....He went out and came back and said to me, that I have to write another check...becuase I signed it wrong.. HOW IN HELL COULD I HAVE SIGNED IT WRONG???? Well, I ready the checks I signed and I laughed, but was shocked.....I signed one of them "ALL SALES FINAL"!!!I think stress is getting to me.....
LIBERALISM is usually thought to be in the big cities..and on the East Coast and the West Coast. New York, SAN FRANCISCO, Miami, Boston, LA.....and in most of these centers of Liberalism...Gayh marriage was not accepted......so who would have ever thought....that mid America's IOWA....corn and wheat country....The place for AMERICAN GOTHIC..the painting with the washed out people with pitchforked and expressionless faces.....had their Supreme Court find it constitutional....so this famland with start joining the hearts andminds of samesex couples....IOWA....would you ever thunk?
Jumping to conclusions.. I am guilty too!!! When I heard of the murders in BINGHAMTON today...at the Immigration Center...I immediately thought it was committed by some KKK member, WHite Supremesist, or some anti-immigrant anti illegal alien......pschotic white bastard. Well, laer in the day his name immerged..hardly pronouceable...and he is an ASIAN.....and probably an immigrant himself...

Brucheta soup....an experimental taste treat. I had bought 20 jars of Bruchetta at closeout...50cents a jar.....at the Christmas TREE STORE. SO her eis what developed....I dumped an jar of it in a pottery bowl. Added a regular size can of diced tomatoes....with all its juice..then one can of water. a few tablespoons of lemon juice (or vinegar) salt and pepper. a few pinches of sugar....a few squirts of worstershire sauce...and a few tablespoons of vermouth or sherry... heat it up, add chopped fine parsely and sour cream...

No comments: