Thursday, April 2, 2009

PEE PEE? Yep....I said PEE PEE


Today, got a phone call from one of my customers that they were hysterical on my latest few blogs..that they thought they would pee all overthemselves.... Isnt that a great compliment...people tell me that I cause them to loose control of there bladders... I went to 4 years of undergrad....and then grad school. and my claim to fame is that people read what I right and it makes them loose control of their bladder.
The store was more or less uneventful. The brave lady who got stuck in the elevator came back again today...this time she brought a friend who was warned to stay away from the elevator...which is now shut off untill they fix it...properly.
She read the blog, saw her photo and didnt say much. I think her bladder is in fine condtion under the circumstances...and she didnt find anything funny I guess.
Tonight I left the store very early,..like 8 on the nose..and went shopping at the A and P in MAHWAH.. I got out of the car, and bent down to tie my laces, when I heard a voice"MAURY IS THAT YOU" YES...its me.....I said. A bright and shiny face in a silver car yelled out "You made me pee in my pants last night....I read your blog.....I peed..... Now I wonder if there is something we can do with my blog to help the entire world. Put a copy of my blog in all teh Dr's bathrooms..so when people have to pee in a cup and they are pee shy, instead of the nurse turning on the water for them....to hear the sound of running water which might help the pissing process...THEY CAN HAVE A COPY OF MY BLOG....WHAT AN IDEA......
sEE A PHOTO OF GLASSES THAT i TOOK..IT ACTUALLIS ONLY ONE GLASS IN A MIRROR WITH CRATIVE LIGHTING....

No comments: