Friday, April 24, 2009

Women go to Jail for sex with Teen Boys

When I was a teen.....I had a very cute 7th Grade teacher... I even visited her a few times on a FRIDAY night... She was in her pajams by 8, and was drinking beer.. We watched TV...together...and once...I had a taste of her beer...and what was going thru my dirty little mind......hmmmmmm
Let us say, my fantasy would have come true and went into the bedroom with my teacher....my Father probably would have given me a cigar as a reaward....and smiled. Today, the teacher is locked up as a criminal......and people are worried that the affair would taint the mind of the boy....
I agree that it is unprofessional for a teacher to mess with a 10 or a 12 year old child, who probably was walking on air....and just wrong...to run to Mexico with one of them, but I wonder why they ran away......I bet, there is more to the story than this, that the press isnt telling. LIKE abusive parents who beat the kid half to death? I think both of them need "reorientation", psychological help...but 25 years in jail.....is rediculous.....and there lie the real crime....laws laid down

No comments: