Saturday, April 18, 2009

The world awaits anxiously my next blog

Obama is going to help unite our relationship with the Cubans, an IDIOT DELI blast roach bombs and sickens over 50 people, Iran convicts a US spy, but the world awaits my next blog......Yes they do... That is because my delusions of Superiority are better than most, and my hallucinations of how I would like the world to be, agree with so many, sometimes I have the balls to say thing, most peole just think about.I will continue tonight..but the day begins..Sping is here....the heavnly artist has paited the most beautiful magnolia, and flowering cherry trees.....the daffodildos are in bloom and the world seems gorgeous.. Yes, I said SEEMS!
Now the days had past, the night has set in, and I am sitting here very tired. My eyes, are watering...Allergy season is one of the side effects of SPRING... The landscape is decorated by the heavenly artist, but the pollens and molds....attack the senses..
I have no earth shattered commentary, or hysterical analysis of the news. No five hundred pound fat lady streaked thru the store today, with her pubic hair braided with read ribbons....NO crazy people came in....but there were two people, repeat customers, who did make me laugh....The PRODUCER of the REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NYC was here again with another one of his friends.... I looked at him and thought he looked younger... Maybe she lost weight....I realized he didnt have his hat on this time..... The man is very nervous or hyper.....and started talking up a storm, talking faster than I can even if I had to call 911....Finally, he put his face in his hands and said to me..do you like it? LIKE WHAT? I asked MY face.....its NEW!!!
I had a face lifting...." I said, that I thought he had looked younger.....but I now was sure of it.. The DR really did a great job. No scars, discolorations....bruises.....he looks great.
I had to get a joke in....I said that I look great for my age to..Look no wrinkles at 66. He said AMAZING.... how do you do it.. I said its a secret, but if you promise not to tell anyone...I will tellyou"
"He promised, thinking..there is a secret....other than genetics"
I said I get BUN FACIALS!.... He first asked what is that? I explained you get fat people to sit on your face....and the heat and weight of their BUNS, stretch out the wrinkles" "He first thought I was serious..." then finally punched me in the arm and said YOUR ARE TOO MUCH......and I said...MISS THING...look who is talking.. His freind got hysterical......well, I am anxiously awaiting the show to be filmed here....I think that it will help business..... I was invited up to the BOLE estate in Tuxedo PARK.. for dinner... He wants me to read my poetry to a group of friends from the TV and Fashion world...He told his friend today....about my writings and he asked for a book... I should start putting them on here...but.....I understand it them becomes the property of FACEBOOK and fuck them, they cannot own my poems.
I went to the hospital tonight....to see BOB....he was partially lucid and partially in LA LA Land....He started talking about the pain, the food, the nurses....and it made sense..but then he would say things like"There is just too much yellow,,,,way too much yellow and we have to get rid of someof it ...And other things more confusing.....like he tinks ther eis a 97 year old lady (who really exists but is not around the hospital) who is sneeaking in at night and putting make up on him" He also told me, almsot in tears that he is broke, and doesnt know how he is going to live.......Well, I should have half as much money in the bank as he has, and I would be doing fine. I am hoping that his dementia is only temporary..for he was normal upon entering the hospital....and its caused by all the anesthesia, sedation and pain medications.... I hope the DRs didnt screw him up...by not having enough oxygen...for too much time... I think he we come back to us......
I need some sleep. Coming home late after hospital visits....feeding his dogs, then my dogs is exhausting.....soon, I hope the blogs will be back to normal....and funny again. But life is like this...ups and downs..cant always be creative and fun.

No comments: